Into the Mystic, Majestic Himalayas
Volunteer Experience of a Lifetime!
Spend 2 weeks with us as we:
- Trek into a remote Nepali Sherpa village deep in the mountains
- Make new Sherpa friends
- Learn about the culture
- Help local carpenters build earthquake resistant homes
- Experience beautiful forests, glacial moraines and soaring peaks
- Explore exciting Kathmandu
This unparalleled trip of a lifetime includes
- Transfers to and from Kathmandu airport
- All lodging and food
- Necessary guides and porters
- Air transportation within country
Dates: October 28 – November 07, November 09 – November 20
This covers the cost of the trek, food and lodging through Sherpa Mountain Adventures as well as a charitable donation to help advance the project on the ground.
Sponsored by Himalayan Development Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, together with Mountain Village Development Foundation, and Sherpa Mountain Adventures. The trek is rated moderate—perfect for the volunteer adventurer who is not afraid to break a little sweat! For more information, please contact Don Moore, 720-854-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.